Everyone in compliance with the following rules :
- Babies : Children under 2 years of age do not have a seat and sit on the lap of a parent, equipped with a seat belt.
- Kids : Children between 2 and 12 years of age may not be seated in the front of the helicopter or in the sliding door seat. Children in this age group must be accompanied by at least one adult in the rear seats.
- Pregnant women : The potential risks arising from vibrations during helicopter flights justify the refusal to transport pregnant women, unless a medical certificate to this effect is produced. The company declines responsibility if a pregnant woman does not declare her condition before boarding.
- Scuba Dives : When you dive with a tank, the air under pressure forms small bubbles of inert gas in your body that will disappear with time. These small bubbles disappear naturally and gradually without damaging you. Also, in order to avoid a decompression accident, passengers who have made a scuba dive within 24 hours prior to the flight may not take on board.
Payment will be made by the client before the service is provided. A receipt from the company will be given to the Client.
The company agrees:
- Cash in XPF, EUR and USD
- VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX bank cards
- Local cheques (French Polynesia) subject to payment made more than 30 days before the service.
- Bank transfers are possible by contacting our sales department at the following address: email@example.com.
Tahiti Nui Helicopters undertakes to provide strictly the service mentioned on the voucher or received
- Cancellation due to Tahiti Nui Helicopters :
Reasons for cancellation may arise for weather or technical reasons as well as unexpected restrictions on the part of the authorities. In this case, you can reschedule the flight or - if this is not possible - the full amount will be refunded.
- A cancellation by the customer can generate the following costs:
7 days > Cancellation > 72H : 25% of the price of the service retained
72 hours > Cancellation > 24 hours: 50% of the price of the service retained
Cancellation < 24 hours : 100% of the price of the service retained
The fee will not be applied if a medical certificate expressly contraindicative is produced in Tahiti Nui Helicopters.
For more details, please consult our general conditions of sale.
In this case please contact us as soon as possible to try to reschedule your flight. There is no guarantee that there is availability.
To reschedule a flight is free of charge; if it is not possible to reschedule your flight, the Cancellation Policy is applicable.
The time indicated on the confirmation is the take-off time.
If your flight departs from outside an airport, you must be at the helicopter at least 15 minutes before take-off time.
If your flight departs from Tahiti airport, you must be at the airport at least 30 minutes before the take-off time.
Due to the schedule managed by the minute, you must be on time!
If you do not show up on time, the flight fee expires and there is no other right of refund or compensation.
Helicopters have limited baggage storage capacity (depending on the helicopter type, it differs).
For scenic flights, only hand luggage is accepted.
For inter-island transfers, you will be informed about the available storage in our quotation.
As in an aircraft, so-called dangerous goods are not allowed in a helicopter.
The captain is responsible for security and has the right to ask you to open your luggage for a visual search. Any refusal to comply may lead to the person being denied boarding.
- explosives, ammunition, fireworks, flares, pistols, caps, cannons, etc....
- bags or briefcases with alarm devices installed ;
- compresses gases (flammable or non-flammable, toxic, etc....)
- flammable solids and liquids (lighter fuel, matches, paints, thinners, paint thinners, firelighters, etc.);
- radioactive materials ;
- toxic and infectious substances;
- corrosive (acids, alkalis, mercury, wet batteries, etc.) ;
- oxidizing substances;
- Magnetized material or material that is offensive or irritating.
The carriage of medicines and cosmetics in limited quantities necessary for passengers during the flight is permitted. The above list of hazardous materials is not exhaustive. In case of doubt, the customer must ask Tahiti Nui Helicopters for details.
For security reasons, you must carry identification (passport or ID card) with you in all cases, even if we do not take off or land from an airport.